Softwine Market will have six main stations.
(1) The bread station. Here bread is prepared, starting with flour and water.
(2) The pasta station. Here pasta is prepared.
(3) The soup and beans station. Here we prepare food, such as soups, in mason jars, to be enjoyed immediately or kept for later.
(4) The grain station. Here we prepare items like granola and carrot bread.
(5) The essential oil station, manufacturing essential oils and fresh hydrosol. Cf. this link and this link.
(6) The cleaning station. The Softwine Market kitchen has an integrated sink and cleaning area.
“Opening night” of alpha-testing went really well. Low key. Eli and I met at the SSJC. We sat in the main room. We imagined what it would be like to set up the Cafe & Grill there. This is going going to be a long, slow process.
Authentic charara is bread made on the dying coals of a communal oven. Our bread is made using a heated baking steel to simulate the floor of a wood burning oven.
An early form of pasta is mentioned in the Yerushalmi Talmud. “Itri” is a boiled dough made from grains like wheat.